For more than 15 years, Event Producers has worked with Jazzercise to successfully produce, manage, and execute major brand activations across the country. Responsible for two events per year, our team is tasked with developing on-brand, dynamic designs that excite 2,500 attendees and franchise owners over a weekend of non-stop breakout classes, main stage performances, and branded expo presentations.
Each Jazzercise event is ISO recorded and multi-camera switched for editing and international distribution. Clear, powerful audio systems and concert-style lighting effects build an atmosphere that promotes the introduction of new routines, corporate image, and management training. Our team has even tested the structural engineering of venues because of the forces generated by the resulting impact waves of 2,500 people dancing in unison.
Innovative stage looks are the core of every Jazzercise production, and though the events are always technologically challenging, our ability to work seamlessly with multiple contact points over months of intricate planning and logistics ensures success. Providing excellent communication throughout the entire process, Event Producers is able to guide attendee expectations, delivering an overwhelmingly positive experience for all.
- Project Management and Consultation
- Live Event Production Logistics and Management
- Creative Development, Design, and Direction
- Live Event Multimedia A/V Production
- Technical Direction
- Installation and Maintenance
- Scenic Design, Fabrication, and Finishing
- Show Control System Design and Programming
- A/V Systems Design and Integration
- Show Logistics and Management
- Graphics Production
- Projection / Large-Format Graphics