When a global leader in the field of paints and industrial coatings opens their first North American facility in South Louisiana, the celebration simply must be a warm, elegant international affair to remember. Partnering with a team from Jotun’s headquarters in Sandefjord, Norway over the course of just 8 weeks, Event Producers planned and executed a series of stellar events flawlessly.
The grand opening and five-course gala dinner for 350 included entertainment by a Norwegian classical pianist/comedian, a Hungarian ballerina, and a Norwegian dance troupe. Guests entered through a foyer of screen panels embossed with the Jotun logo, while overhead chandeliers were fashioned from company paint cans. Patrons left the ribbon cutting and walked across the plant through a smartly designed path of colorful industrial containers converted into lighting fixtures.
- Project Management and Consultation
- Live Event Production Logistics and Management
- Creative Development, Design, and Direction
- Live Event Multimedia A/V Production
- Technical Direction
- Installation and Maintenance
- Scenic Design, Custom Fabrication, and Finishing
- Show Control System Design and Programming
- A/V Systems Design and Integration
- Show Logistics and Management
- Graphics Production / Projection